Our "Red Carpet Treatment" means we care about you and your property - and we want to leave your home in the same condition as we found it. After all, we're homeowners, too!
Our technicians promise to treat you with respect and courtesy. They will:
We believe in OLD-FASHIONED CUSTOMER SERVICE because YOU DESERVE IT!
- Make their best effort to arrive at your door on time, and if there will be a delay, our office will inform you.
- Be clean, well-groomed and neat.
- Be dressed in uniform and carry proper identification.
- Convey a positive attitude.
- Be concerned with exceeding your expectations.
- Introduce themselves to you so you know their name.
- Ask if they may enter your home before walking through the door.
- Wear shoe coverings and lay down tarps/carpet protectors so as not to dirty the area in which work is performed, and clean the area after work is completed.
- Not smoke, chew gum, eat, or use disrespectful language.
- Confirm your needs before working
- Proceed with service only after being given authorization.
- Present you with a completed service ticket.
- Explain the service performed in writing and verbally.